Friday, June 20, 2008

Bug Picture

Created by Shawna


About last weeks picture. I had the perfect opportunity to get a GREAT picture but because we were running late to where we were going I thought "I'll come back and get it". Well, I forgot to go back and missed my chance. So, because it was so WONDERFUL I really couldn't find anything to top it , hence, no picture. Want to know what it was? Okay, for those of you who are familiar with Chino, on road 3 north going towards the Court House you know that old shack/stand thingy with the old Coca Cola sign in front of it on the left hand side before the tree place? Picture a bright yellow Corvette parked in front of it. Yeah, I know, perfect. Oh well.

4 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

At least it wont bite.. have you seen jennifers..

Chy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chy said...

That is not a real bug! I think you are the only one who will get that though.

Erin said...

That's the ONLY kind of bug I would ever get close enough to take a picture!! Love ya!!