Saturday, May 16, 2009

My little Oompa Loompas

Created by Shawna


After we cut the wigs.And before. :)I posted a couple videos of them rehearsing and one from the show on YouTube. Just type Shawna31482 in the search box, click, and you will be directed to all my videos I've posted. We will definitely be doing more with the Theater. The boys had a blast!!! There's a Summer Theater Program that we are planning on doing in July. The show will be in August at Watson Lake, the Elks will be closed for remodeling. I don't know what kind of a show it will be, but I'm sure it will be fun.

2 Thoughts:

Ninny said...

Hooray for Oompa Loompas! I am so excited to see these. They are adorable. I glad that it was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun!! I will go watch the videos! How cute