Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Created by Shawna



The egg spining thing I bought last year is an awsome investment!!! I think I paid $10 for it and it makes the coolest tie dye looking eggs!! The boys love it, too. So easy and so not messy!!! It's a lot more fun than just putting the eggs in the little bowls and waiting. Diego decided to wear his Easter basket. :) LOOK WHAT THE EASTER BUNNY LEFT!!!! AN EASTER BUNNY!!!! Her name is Cadette. It was going to be Cad, short for Cadbury, but she turned out to be a girl. Hence the "ette" added to the end. To house our new addition look what I..............................MADE!!!!! AM I AWSOME OR WHAT?!?!?! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!! Okay, Okay. Jen across the street helped me a teeny tiny bit. Like 5% of the work, BUT THE REST WAS ALL ME!!!!!!

5 Thoughts:

Ninny said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It turned out great Shawna!! What a cute lil bunny!!

ak mom said...

That is fantastic! I want one just like it, can you come make me one too?

Anonymous said...

that is soo cool that the easter bunny gave them a easter bunny it is soo cutie
eden

last of eleven said...

dont let them grow up anymore till i come visit ok. i posted btw :)