Monday, January 19, 2009

LOOKY WHAT WE GOT!!

Created by Shawna

Last week we discovered that our older not nearly as pretty van needs a new head gasket. Considering it would cost the same amount that we paid for it to fix it, we decided it was time to get something else. So after looking on line I found this. It's exactly what we have wanted for a while but haven't been able to get. The best part, the price!! The only bad thing, it was in Phx. BUT, because Carrie loves me, she took us. :) It's so nice having a vehicle now that can take us to places like Phx or Oatman or Sedona. It's been a long time since we have been able to go on little road trips and I'm already planning!!

2 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I am looking forward to doing the same, we have outgrown our XTerra! ;0) I am a friend of Carrie's BTW! Also a photographer, too... ;0)