Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Know, I Know.............Get Over It!

Created by Shawna

NOVEMBER STUDENT OF THE MONTH!!!


My sister loves me!!! Thank you Carrie for all 12, yes 12, cream cheese won-tons from Yummy Wok. :)

November 1st


This year we had the boys' birthday party at Freedom Station. It was tons of fun and the boys got lots of cool things.

Tracie got the boys these awsome water bottles. I just love how she always gets them something they can use and believe me, they use them.

ROCK ON LYD!!
Bumper cars Diego was tall enough to go on. :)

Diegos favorite game, Star Wars.

October 31st

This year for Halloween Mario was a soldier and Diego was Captain Rex from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. First we went to the town Trunk or Treat Party and then we went out and did a little Trick or Treating. I was amazed at how nice the weather was. Last year we nearly froze.

Good thing we got to the Community Center early because the line behind us was soooo long. We only had to wait for about 10 minutes.

They boys' with their bestest friends, Giobani and Leslie.

October 29th
Pumpkin carving! The boys drew faces on their pumpkins and I carved them out because boy were those pumpkins hard!
Mario's up and Diego's down.
October 28th
Mario's class went to the pumpkin patch and I was able to go with them! They went to Freeman Farms. It's no Colliers but it was OK, Mario had fun.
Corn mazeI think he was a little tired.
October 27th
Every year the Florea family grows some pumpkins for the Head Start kids and the whole school takes a field trip there. They also make a hay bale maze and hide all kinds of goodies in it for the kids.
Of course, with Leslie.Mom, don't forget to show this to Dustin.
October 25th
Well, soccer season is over and the boys are sad. It was a lot of fun this year having the boys on the same team. After the game they had a little award ceremony/ice cream party and each got a really cute trophy.

4 Thoughts:

TCallihan said...

wow what an update! Great pictures of the boys. The pumpkin carving had me fooled at first. The sunlight through the blinds. I thought your pumpkin was carved like that. Congrats on the student of the month thing. Love all of you!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the update! Little Mario is getting so big!! Growing up fast! Student of the Month how great!!!! Glad you enjoyed the wontons!!

Ninny said...

I have to echo Carrie here- those boys are growing up really, really fast!!!
What a fun update.

Erin said...

Hey there! I love the soccor trophy, how cool! I wanted to give you a heads up. Matt has to go out of town December 9th until the 11th. I know it's in the middle of the week, but I thought it would be the perfect time to come and see everyone! Let me know if it's cool. Love ya!