Friday, August 8, 2008

Get Ready for a Really LOOOOOONG Post

Created by Shawna

Okay, here it goes.............

All Grown Up

Well, on Monday the 4th Mario started Kindergarten. He was such a trooper. As hard as it was, I did not cry.........in front of him. I could tell he was really nervous and if I started crying I'm pretty sure he would have too.

Here's my big boy at his table.


Diego being a goof ball as always.

This is a shot of when we went and picked Mario up. He was so excited to tell us all about his day. All week he has been asking if he can ride the bus so we decided that when Diego starts Head Start Mario can ride the bus to school and I will pick him up after. We live literally like 2 minutes from the school so I'm not too worried about him riding the bus, and besides the first time he does, Daddy will wait for the bus with him and Diego and I will be at the school waiting to make sure he knows where to go when he gets off. This will help also because Mario has to be at school around 7:30 and Head Start doesn't start until 8:00. So instead of taking Mario up to the school and then coming home for 20 minutes and then taking Diego, I will just make one trip.


Scavenger Hunt Photos

August 8th: Art. Yep, I painted that. I guess you can say that back in High School I was REALLY into Greenday, so this painting is of the lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong. All of my pieces were of Billie Joe that year. :)





August 1st: Weather. YIPPIE, SNOW!! (old picture)





July 25th: Country. Nothing like a good ole mud bath.


Random Stuff

Yummy Yummy in my tummy. This is the pesto pizza I made and boy was it good!! You can find the recipe here


I bought these really fun pancake molds and surprised the boys with these one morning. They loved them.


Fun With Grandma

Although I have no pictures of her. She's really good at staying away from the camera. This is when we went to Granite Creek Park with Tracies' family and Carries' family.

Carrie got a better shot of Mario in this tree. And Carrie, I'm still waiting for you to e-mail me those pictures. :)


The camera went off while I was trying to get it away from Diego.


Lydia you ham!!


I don't think Chy even knew I took this. Isn't she purtty!!


Carrie has one like this of me on her blog. Notice anything to the left?

Just Us

On July 21st we took the boys to Freedom Station again and after went and took some pictures by the fountain. This is in Prescott Valley at the Town Center.

He's not trying to choke him I promise.



He was going to try and jump to that dry rock. I told him I didn't think it was a good idea.


Cheese!!


See the pretty storm clouds in the back?

Arte y Pico Award

Okay, a while ago Tracie honored me with the Arte y Pico award. Thank you so much big sis!! It makes me feel good knowing that you like my blog and feel it deserves this. But, I have had the hardest time trying to think of five others to give this to. I'm not familiar with that many bloggers. Sad, I know. I was able to come up with one that I like that I have come across recently through someone elses blog. Here it is:

Bakerella I came across this blog through Ginny's. The Cupcake Pops this lady came up with look amazing and I can't wait to try them out.

Now, I would like to un-officially give this award to all my wonderful sisters who blog. I say un-officially because that way there is no obligation for them to have to award five others. Although, if you would like to, please. Ginny (I wasn't sure which blog to link your name to so I did your food one for everyone to see all your yummy recipes), Carrie (Photo blog), Erin, Marissa, Reahna and Tracie (already did it) checking your blogs is something I do EVERY morning and I look forward to seeing whats going on in your lives. I love that we all do this!!

As part of recieving the award I have to post the rules. Here they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you copnsider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubuites to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

4 Thoughts:

Chy said...

I had no idea that you took that picture of me! It looks like you have had a lot going on and I am glad you posted.

Ninny said...

WONDERFUL post! I loved catching up with everything.
I cried the first day Samantha went to school..and Dallin...and Brittan. Makenna starts in one week. I will probably cry than too.
Thanks for the award. I will have to post that I was awarded. How fun. You are the first award I have gotten.
And I think it is great that all the sisters blog too!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of chy... and it is wonderful that you caught up with the scavenger hunt ....you crazy person you... Love you tons

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! Your boys are so freakin' adorable! I love that we all post. It gives me the "family love" feeling that I miss so much! I need to get up to Prescott so I can see every one in person! Thanks for the " unofficial" award. I love it, but I love that I don't have to award any one else even more! Love ya!