Monday, July 7, 2008

Freedom Station

Created by Shawna





Today we went to Prescott Valley to buy Circus tickets (for Friday) and then headed over to Freedom Station. It's kinda like Peter Piper Pizza without the pizza. They have lots of games you can play to win tickets for prizes, miniature golf, bumper cars and a big play area with tunnels and slides and.............well I'm not quite sure what else is in there seeing as how people older than 10 are not aloud in. So for $4.50 each, the boys got to play in the "Club House" (play area) for an hour while Eden and I played games and got tickets, the boys also helped with the game playing occasionally. Diego's favorite was the candy crane.
Carrie went to clean a house here in Chino today and brought Eden over so that when she finished cleaning she didn't have to go back out to Paulden for Eden so they could go shopping. It was nice having an extra pair of eyes. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and we will probably be going back.

4 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

how fun i want to go to a place like that but i think im to big bummer oh well i will get over it i love you all and give the boys a hug and a kiss for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty fun place...lyt

Erin said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! I think I say that every time I see them! They are adorable!

Erin said...

Thanks for being excited about my floor with me!! I was praying I wasn't the only one!!