Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Us

Created by Shawna

Monday is our new "Just Us" day. I don't watch any other kids so that the boys' and I can have a day to ourselves. Today we went to the Library in hopes to see Ronald McDonald, but unfortunately he was in a car accident and had to re-schedule. So instead, Mario got his very own Library card.
Then we headed over to Territorial Elementary for their free summer lunch program. It was pizza, you know the kind you have to wring out first other wise you end up with a mouth full of grease, yum.
After eating we hopped on over to the park. We were the only ones there. It was fun except it's so dang HOT!
Diego really needs a hair cut.





I've discovered a good way to get a real smile out of Mario, make him laugh.







Diego loves ladybugs.










Yeah, I know. No matter how many times I tell him to lift up his hat, he pulls it right back down. It's a wonder he wasn't falling all over the place.

2 Thoughts:

Ninny said...

LOL at the wringing out of the pizza. Your boys are getting so big. It looks like a fun day!

TCallihan said...

Ronald McDonald was in a car accident? ack!!!! I'm glad you had fun today. Tell me again what the Canon make your camera is. Love ya.