Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Created by Shawna

5 things I was doing ten years ago

1. Learning how to drive
2. Enjoying my first year of High School
3. Hanging out w/ Adrianne
4. Living in Paulden
5. Can't think of more..........

5 things on my To Do List today

1. Make the bed (Otherwise the house isn't really clean)
2. Wash Dishes
3. Clean Bathroom
4. Get ready for Diegos new kitty
5. Try not to think about the fact the both of the boys are at school and not here with me. :(

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Cheese cake
2. Reeses peanut butter cups
3. Ants on a log (you know, celery w/ peanut butter and raisins)
4. Nacho cheese Doritos dipped in sour cream w/ taco seasoning
5. Apple slices w/ caramel

5 songs I know the lyrics to (Here's my favs)

1. All I ask of You (Phantom o/t Opera)
2. Si Volvieras a Mi (Josh Groban)
3. One in a Million (Veggie Tales)
4. Coleccionista de Canciones (Camila)
5. It's Oh So Quiet (Bjork)


5 things I would do If I was a millionaire
Sadly, I have often thought about this

1. Quit the paper route!!!!!
2. Help Family
3. Buy a house
4. Pay off everything I owe
4. Not live in Arizona (Maybe SPAIN!!!)
5. Save/Invest

5 bad Habits

What do you mean? I'm perfect! :)

5 things I would never wear again

1. Honestly, I don't know. I have worn some pretty different things, but nothing I regret.

5 favorite toys

1. Computer
2. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

5 people I Tag

1. Chaiya
2. Marissa
3. Sorry, I don't know anyone else.

3 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

where did you learn to count
1 2 3 4 4 5 ???? hahahaha
carrie

Shawna said...

I guess I got a little carried away thinking about being a millionaire!!!!

Chy said...

i knew you would tag me! lol